Director has been tested with, and supports, the following servers:
- Steel-Belted RADIUS server version 5.4.1 (see the limitations listed below)
- Cisco Secure Access Control Server 4.0
- Cisco Secure Access Control Server 5.4
- Clearbox TACACS+ is not supported with Director.
- RADIUS RSA-Token authentication is not supported.
- Steel-Belted RADIUS server version 6.0 is not supported
- On SGME 184.108.40.206 and earlier versions, a Launch Management Console is displayed, instead of Configure device, on privledge levels of 15- admin rights-, when using the Radius protocol. This has been fixed on later versions of SGME. Blue Coat suggests you run SGME 220.127.116.11 or later.
- On versions of SGME 18.104.22.168 the "Configure Device" tab is grayed out (disabled). The "Add Device" tab is enabled. To fix this issue, upgrade to 22.214.171.124 or later.
Servers from other vendors who support the Radius, or TACACS protocols *may* work, however, Blue Coat does not formally state support for them. For example, the Microsoft IAS Radius server may work but it is not officially supported.
For details on how to configure RADIUS, see FAQ2878
For details on how to configure TACACS, see FAQ2879
NOTE: For information authentication slow login issues, see KB4161 for TACACS+ and KB4295 for RADIUS.
NOTE: For tips on using a TACACS server using RSA tokens for authentication, see KB4160.