After upgrading to Reporter 9.3.x, the Web access protocol changes to HTTPS. How do I change it back to HTTP as the default Web Access method?
To revert the Reporter 9.3.x Web UI to HTTP access method, you must change the server settings on Reporter by following the below procedure:
1. Login to the Reporter Web UI.
2. Click on "Administration" on the top right panel.
3. Click on the "General Settings" tab.
4. Click on "System Settings" on the left panel.
5. Select "Server Settings"
6. Navigate to the "Protocol" under Web Server Settings, and select HTTP.
7. Click "Save" and reboot the Reporter server.
Rate this Page
Please take a moment to complete this form to help us better serve you.