- To view a list of exportable keys, log in to the Management Console and select Configuration > SSL > Keyrings. The keyrings associated with the appliance are displayed. Keyrings with exportable keys have a Yes in the Show field.
- To export the private key, connect to the ProxySG appliance's CLI and enter the following command:
ssl view keypair <Keyring Name>
This will print out the private key for you.
- Copy the private key to Notepad. You can then import the key onto the other ProxySG appliance.
- To import the private key, log in to the Management Console of the appliance where you want to import the key and select Configuration > SSL > Keyrings.
- To create a new keyring for the private key, click Create.
- Enter a Keyring Name for the new keyring.
- Select Import Key Ring.
- Paste the private key you copied from the other appliance into the Keyring text box and then click OK.
- Click Apply.