Client Workers are Getting Maxed Out
Client Workers get maxed out for many reasons. Here are some common reasons:
- ICAP bottleneck you can take a look on OPP/stat
- DNS issue
- Loop on certain traffic
- Authentication failure or delay
- Proxy upstream network issue
- Box undersize
- Clients with malware installed
- An [internal] virus outbreak, or "Bot-net"
In addition to the regular PCAP, sysinfo, event log, snapshots, etc...consider educating the customer on the proper use of Attack Detection.For a Siebel template on Attack Detection please click here.
Educating the customer on how to use TCPView.exe on their client-hosts, and what the output of this tool means, can help prove/disprove this possible cause.click here to download TCPView.exe for free.